Children’s Art Competition
February 4 - March 31
A Hero’s Welcome Children Art Competition
Annually, the CARE Center welcomes over 300 children through our doors. These children are so brave when they talk about experiences that are sometimes scary and painful. We want to make sure that their bravery does not go unnoticed.
Help us create a Hero’s Welcome for the kids who visit the CARE Center. We want to cover our entryway with a parade of superhero artwork from fellow kids in the community.
Show our brave superheroes that they are not alone! Show them that they have superhero friends in the community who believe them and support them!
Here are the rules:
- Create an original piece of artwork that portrays yourself as a superhero.
- All entries must include the use of the CARE Center’s logo.
- Must be 17 years and under to participate
- Must be a resident of Warren, Washington county.
- Entry should be on paper or canvas size 8.5 × 11 inches or smaller.
- Entry must include the first name and age of the artist at the back of the artwork. The name, address and contact number for an adult or caregiver should also be listed.
- Entry must be mailed to the CARE Center at:
Warren-Washington CARE Center
PO Box 659,
Glens Falls, NY. 12801
- Entry should be mailed by March 31st, 2021.
- There is no cost to enter.
- Judging will be done by CARE Center Staff based on the following age categories:
0-7years, 7-12years, 12-17years and the best use of the CARE Center’s logo.
- A winner from each category will be chosen on April 30th.
Get the full event flyer here.