Dine to Donate to the CARE Center at Recovery Sports Grill in Queensbury, NY.
Dine to Donate to the CARE Center
Recovery Sports Grill in Queensbury, NY.
Tuesday, August 18th. 4:00 pm to 9:00pm.
When you present your CARE Center Voucher on August 18th, Recovery Sports Grill will donate 15% of your dine-in or take-out check’s value to the CARE Center.
Click to download voucher.
How does it work?
- Download or print the special Warren-Washington CARE Center voucher.
- Copy and distribute this voucher to everyone you know! They are all invited.
- On August 18th 2020, with your voucher in hand, dine-in or take-out at Recovery Sports Grill.
- Upon check-out present the CARE Center voucher to the server.
- Recovery Sports Grill will donate 15% of your check’s total to the CARE Center.
Its that easy!
If you prefer to order online:
- Here’s their menu.
- Use the code CARE when checking-out to qualify your order.
Coronavirus guidelines for safe dining at Recovery Sports Grill:
- All CDC/state guidelines will still be met. A few policies to keep in mind:
- Masks must be worn when not physically sitting at a table
- No more than 10 people per table
- Guests of the restaurant cannot get up and mingle with another table or convene in public spaces.
- Once seated that is where party member must remain for duration (no bouncing between tables).
- Food must be ordered with all beverage purchases
If you suspect a child is being abused, what should you do next?
With your support, we can continue serving families who need our help.
Programs and Services
Our programming is geared toward the child abuse prevention.