How can my child receive a forensic interview or medical exam?

A child can receive a forensic interview or forensic medical examination at the C.A.R.E. Center through 1 of 4 ways:

  1. Via an open CPS investigation
  2. Via an open investigation by Law Enforcement
  3. Via a court order
  4. Via the District Attorney’s office

If you have questions of concerns about your child or their behaviors but there is no open investigation into child abuse, please contact us to discuss your options.